The SLO Symphony has scheduled some insightful and playful parties in 2023 that are meant to raise funds for the organization while providing fun for friends and audience members.
Tickets to these “parties with a purpose” range from $75 to $100, and include opportunities to:
- Attend a working rehearsal of the Symphony’s “Brave New World” concert with special insight from Maestro Andrew Sewell
- Tour the PAC SLO with former SLO Symphony Music Director Clif Swanson
- Savor a spirited Cinco de Mayo party with live music, margaritas, and Mexican food hosted by Cindy Marie Absey
- Lunch with leaders of the SLO Chamber of Commerce, the City of SLO, and the Farm Bureau hosted by Sandi Sigurdson and Steve McGrath
- Discuss the building blocks of musical composition with musicologist Alyson McLamore and pianist Terry Spiller, hosted by Pam Dassenko and Tom Miller
- Enjoy a night of jazz provided by pianist Mark Pietri and bassist Ken Hustad in a warm and casual atmosphere at the home of Melodee and Jeff Brady